Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Craftcrave

Wow, what can I tell you about CraftCrave?

Well, most importantly, it's ranked either #1 or #2 for digital scrapping websites.  I like it because they show everyday all the freebies that are available on the web.

Because of them I found Lindsay Jane Designs and Gotta Pixel, two websites I look at more often than I'd like to admit... and for as many freebies/purchases made, somehow my interpretations of the designs always look a wee bit different...

But check out this kit I bought today with a paypal credit lying dormant for some time... all this for $5.99 and I can use the pieces over and over!!!

Check it out at Gotta Pixel... and let me know if you'd like to learn how to use Polaroid's My Memories Suite, the easiest digital scrapbooking software on the planet.  No photoshop required!!!

No comments: